Since this is the preseason, rather than predict the final outcome, as I will be doing in this space throughout the season, I have five in-game predictions.
- JaMarcus Russell plays only the first half. In that half, Russell does not throw a single interception. Zach Miller will catch at least three of Russell’s passes.
- The Oakland Raiders will allow one of the Saints running backs to amass 100 yards on the ground. In the post game press conference, Tom Cable will once again blame alow pad level.
- Michael Bush will have a strong performance, but won’t unseat Darren McFadden as the starter.
- Jerome Boyd will lead the Raiders in tackles for the game.
- Halftime score: New Orleans 14 Oakland 21